Tuesday, August 9, 2011

woot, woot.

These pictures are fromt last week. I know, I'm the worst when it comes to timeliness.
And washing my hair. And talking too loud. And a bunch of other stuff.
But I'm pretty good at celebrating - which, I'm sure, you've noticed.

My standard treat-Thursday-like-Friday festivities were amped up by the fact that we were celebrating Ju's birthday and the fact that Liz the Wiz is officially a registered dietician.

It was also extra wonderful, because I was able to:
a. catch up with one of my favorites, Ash (redhead/twin/campus coworker/ultimate funtime)
b. run into my lovely Sarah (curly hair/barista buddy/hilarious)
c. see a few of my best high school guy friends, who were on their way to Minneapolis

It was just one of those night where you feel right, because you're doing nothing but being
happy with the people you love.

1 comment: