Sunday, September 11, 2011

game day


college tailgating is officially off my bucket list! my friend emily's fiance is the punter for a local college football team - the NDSU Bison - and being the sugarplum that she is, she offered me free tickets for saturday's game. and let me just say: woah. 

i may not the biggest sports fanatic out there, but i am the biggest fan when it comes to getting together and cheering for a common cause. 

plus, i knew there would stadium food there. and there's no way i would miss an opportunity to mow down on dirty sports food. I stuffed myself with bavarian almonds, pizza and nachos. self control is not one of my strong suits. especially when that weird nacho cheese sauce is involved. 

hope you had a wonderful weekend yourselves, friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment