Thursday, September 8, 2011

life, lately


these days i'm:
back on the sauce - after a year of decaf only, i'm back to drinking regular coffee. and lots of it.
wearing anywhere from 2-6 vintage watches at time (pun!) - none of which actually work.
listening to foster the people "houdini" on repeat
traveling, traveling, traveling
living it up at weddings
biting my fingernails again. don't judge me.
thinking about grad school
searching for a white blazer
getting ready for fall fashion - boots! scarves! sweaters! oh my! it's all very felicity and i love it.
missing my family
thinking about piercing my nose - quarter life crisis?
eating enough sushi to get jeremy-piven-style mercury poisoning
chowing down on "egg slop" on saturday mornings
feeling creative
trying to plan a trip to visit little sister
contemplating ways to redesign my bloggie
waiting for a big change, or hoping for it anyway

2 comments:

  1. Coffee - can't live w/o it, why try?

    Houdini - was on my summer soundtrack, love!

    Pierce that nose, gurrrl - I've had mine for 3 years and still love it (perks of being a "creative")

    Why is "Planning a trip to visit Laura Posterick in the SIN CITIES" not on your list?

    ReplyDelete