Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the power of will


Things I have the willpower to do: 
1. Down 4 econo-size bags of candy
2. Sit through a Lifetime movie marathon all weekend
3. Listen to Spice Up Your Life on repeat for an hour 
4. Polish off a six pack and a pound alone in my apartment
5. Dance in heels for four hours straight
6. Sing a terrible Karaoke song in front of someone hot
7. Recite all the lines from Superstar or Little Giants on command
8. Wear deodorant sometimes
9. Eat expired Doritos, an M&M off the floor, or ABC gum

Things I don't have the willpower to do: 
1. Drink Mountain Dew 
2. Run 9 miles in the Fargo Marathon Relay

Only one of these things have I actually committed to doing.
A) Can you guess which one and
B) What I'm trying to say is...shoot me. 


2 comments:

  1. You can do it.....Wish we were able to be there to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome goal! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete