Monday, May 2, 2011

wild wedding weekend: part 1




Woah, everyone. This weekend I celebrated two (yes, two!) weddings and a first holy communion. I know. It was bananas busy.

I left town for Minneapolis on Thursday morning, shamelessly stuffed my face full of McDonald's hashbrowns (more than once), laughed like there was no tomorrow and basically haven't slept since. Even though it was a constant move from one place to another, I loved every minute of it. Lucky for you I'm a real peach in the morning. And by you I mean everyone who had to come into contact with me this weekend. (With that, I'd also like to apologize for being a sass...even though it's pretty standard.)

It was wonderful to spend the weekend with family, old friends and new friends. I will be posting more pictures in the following days. But for now, just bear with these three from the groom's dinner celebrating Laura & Tyler Hille. More to come...pinky swear :)

2 comments:

  1. holy crap, you are so pretty. yes, i already knew that. but you continue to take my breath away.
    miss you oh so much. as always.

    ReplyDelete