Wednesday, April 27, 2011

summasummasummatime


Grilled steaks with these two handsome dudes reminded me of all the 
things I'm desperately looking forward to this summer: 

backyard cookouts, games & ridiculousness
tennis, tennis & more tennis 
attempting to ride my bike to work with jo
reading & crossword puzzling outside
raybans in full force
camping 
learning how to golf
exploring medora
(how very midwest of me) 
trip to Lebanon 
weddings and babies 
little brother's high school graduation 
little brother starting college at macalaster 
(closer to yours truly)
chicago trip 
(kell - we're doing it)
yard sales, garage sales, college curb week 
pursuing the lie that is a "runner's high"
iced decaf coffees & chai lattes
the smells, the colors, the sun 
blogging about all of the above

Summer is close you guys. I can feel it...coming in the air tonight. Oh, Lord. 
(too much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment