Friday, April 8, 2011

other people are cool, too: bcf


I don't know if any of you are lucky enough to be close to your cousins, but hatetorubitin I am. I am actually great friends with most of my cousins. One of them is my bcf Teresa. I mentioned her and her hubby Sean in the post this is what crazy looks like. And today, because I just can't help my dang self, I'm mentioning her again.

My bcf (best cousin friend) is a phenomenally talented photographer. No, but seriously. Like if I wasn't completely in love with the type of human being she is, I'd for sure be too jealous to be her friend. Alas, she's smart and sassy and filled with more sweetness than a gumball machine. And also, I can't breathe when I'm around her, because we laugh too hard at things that don't make sense. It's borderline our own language - the laughing/ oneword/ laughing/ handmotion/ gaspingforbreath/ laughing thing we do. If it wasn't so funny to watch, Sean would probably be really annoyed. (love you Seany!)

If you want to witness her effortless talent yourself, which I strongly recommend, you can follow her at http://teresamarrin.blogspot.com/.

As if that weren't enough, girlfriend's got a great taste in music. The type of person who outofsheercoolness hears a band eight years before you do, but doesn't rub it in. I know, it's practically annoying how great she is. Except it's not.

I love you bcf. You're one of my favorites. I'm so proud of who you are. And I simply can't wait until we become old cat ladies together while Seany dumps cold tuna fish onto a plate for us at lunchtime. Can't. Wait.

Feist - My Moon My Man

2 comments:

  1. Aw, shucks. The mental image of old man Sean feeding us cold tuna fish is just too much, in a good way :) Could not be more lucky to have you in my life xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lucky? Luckier? In either case, you get it ;)

    ReplyDelete