Monday, April 11, 2011

i'm having a baby!


...is what my Target basket screams. Gotcha!

I don't know about you, but I am all kinds of about Target. To the point where I consider walking those red and white aisles my main form of exercise. More importantly, for some reason - probably because it's a Monday, I'm feeling sassy, and really you can't stop me - I feel the need to tell you that my bathroom shelves are stocked with baby goods. From Aloe baby creamy oil and lotion from Johnson's baby naturals collection to baby oil and Suave for Kids Awesome Apple Detangler. I can't get enough. I spent a fortune on the stuff this Sunday.

"A fortune?"
UmmmTchyah. Just to keep a baby soft and clean (you know, babyesque) costs like a million dollars, turns out. But you know what? I don't even care. If it's good for baby, it's got to be good for me. And also, smelling like a baby butt is sort of my thing lately.

For the record, that last one on the list there - Apple Detangler - is the business, for real. If you're looking for a good hair day, get the stuff. And remember, you heard it here first (except I heard it from Kelly, but she doesn't have a blog to take the credit with...so)

Finally, to all one of you who wants me to have a baby at some point in this lifetime and to the rest of you who are all "woah, girlfriend is a mess and should not be subjecting other cute, little persons to that kind of insanity.": I'm kinda-ish sorrry about that little trickski up in the title. But just kinda-ish.

ps. You'll go back to loving me once you catch your breath. I just know it. :) Happy Monday!

Freelance Whales - Generator ^ First Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment