Thursday, April 14, 2011

other people are cool, too: sister



I have a twin. Okay, not really. But I have a sister (close enough).

I could go on and on about her and us and how we work. About our nicknames and inside jokes and weird voices and crying like losers at a movie's happy parts and giggling uncontrollably before bed and getting in trouble for being loud and listening to a song on repeat for three hours just to figure out the perfect harmony together.

But I will spare you today, because no one wants to hear a bunch of mushy gushy stuff on a Thursday. That's a Sunday night kind of thing. Which is why Extreme Home Makeover does so well in the ratings. I mean it must be, because that Ty Pennington is seven kinds of cray-cray.

So, let me say this: I hope you have a sister like mine who just makes your world. Bug: I am thankful for you every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. And you, my wonderful readers, can learn why by following her very new little blog lush.

Colbie Caillat - One Fine Wire 

2 comments:

  1. You guys seem to have an amazing relationship<3 I'm going to check out her blog now!

    Also, I just caught up on some of your recent posts..and you girl, are FUNNY! Love your writing. I'll b sticking around!

    ReplyDelete