Thursday, July 21, 2011

eraser


While I almost always have stories to tell you, sometimes I don't have the pictures to pretty it up. In these times - like now - I opt instead to offer you one of my music babies.

Music babies are what I call the tunes I stumble upon, fall in love and distribute only to people I know will appreciate them.* I know music is to be shared and when you find a goodie, you should spread that little nugget around. But sometimes music is one of those things that's so personal you want to keep it all to yourself. Even when you know plenty of other people who probably already listen to and enjoy that particular song or artist.

Through my blogger life, I've shared a lot of my music babies. Today, I just want you to know it's a pretty big deal. But I do it, because you're a pretty big deal. And because I appreciate you stopping by to read up on my big little adventure.

For now and for always, with each music baby and my blog: I hope you like it.

 xo

*Note: Usually the person who gets to hear the majority of these tunes is my tune-swapping friend Brandon. Mostly because he's pretty great and because he gets really excited about my music baby, even if he only half-cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment