Saturday, June 4, 2011

life on a smartphone


I'd say I haven't been doing much, but I'd be lying. Summer - or what I like to call wedding season - is in full swing. For me this means a lot of traveling, bachelorette partying, celebrating and dancing. Weddings are  like my full-time job. And let me tell you, giiiirl (or boy!), with my Plemel moves on the floor, I ought to be getting paid. This, anyway, would make losing all my pride in the process worth it.

My trip to Lebanon is fast approaching, so I'm trying to squeeze in as much time with friends as possible. a.k.a. I have been laughing a lot and sleeping very little. #worthit Oh, yes, I've also been talking in hashtags like a Bieber fan on Twitter. (pssst. that's a lot. and, technically, I am a Bieber fan on a Twitter. Eh, so shoot me.)

In other news - I don't know if you noticed, but I had a bad day last week. And I'm sorry you had to witness it via this blog. I get hit with one of those once every seven months or so and it really weirds everyone out, including myself.

Turns out, I'm human. Or at least that's what my doctor tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment