Wednesday, June 8, 2011

it's always sunny

Yesterday it was about 1,000 degrees in our office. And everyone was miserable. Actually, I wasn't. Because I'm relatively sure my blood is made of ice cubes, so I still had my heater on. But for the rest of the lot, it was downright unbearable. And, apparently, heavy perspiration is not conducive to an efficient work environment.

Who knew?

One of the things I love about my job, is that when things get muggy (ha! words), we make light of the problem and get through it with laughter. And also Dairy Queen dilly bars. Since that's what our HR guy, Matt, brought us as a sort of peace offering. Talk about winning over a crowd.

Here's to silver linings and looking at the world through rose-colored glasses. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment