Monday, June 6, 2011

your mom


My casual work dress code allows me to dress exactly like your mom would on a hot summer day at grandma's farm in 1987. It's family-reunion chic at its best. Wouldn't you say? 

Oh you wouldn't? Meh. 

Sidenote: Um, yes. That is most definitely Billy Bass the Singing Fish. Our CEO gave it to me for being the 2011 Fisherperson of the Year (so says the plaque). This winter, during our annual work ice fishing trip, I made a bet that I would catch more fish than him. And, let me tell you, even though he had fancy shmancy reels and underwater techno-thingies, it was like taking candy from a baby, people.

Word to the wise: Never bet against Naboulsi. Ever.

Unless it comes to contact sports.
In which case you will most certainly double your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment